Package Type: Hajj
Prime Destination: 53
Base Price: 8800.00
Airfare Included Yes
1. Valid passport at least valid for 6 month from the day arrival in Saudi Arabia.
2. 4 passport photos with white background.
3. Vaccination certificate from your Doctor for the meningitis .
4. Marriage certificate if husband and wife are traveling together.
5. Birth certificate for the children if they are traveling with their parents.
6. original of the Green Card.
7. Deposit of US$4000.00 along with the copy of the passports when signing up.
8. Final payment for the entire amount of the trip no later than middle of
9.EXTRA US$550.00 will be charged to those who performed Hajj in 2015, 2016, 2017 , 2018 and 2019
10. Please check the Exclusions to see the fees and charges which are not included and wil be added to the above rate.
Departure July 24,2020 , Rturn Aug 5 or 6 , 2020
Depart JFK TO Madinah
Arrive Madinah airport , transfer to Elaf Grand Elmajeedi hotel in front of the Masjed Alnabawy , buffet Dinner and Breakfast daily
Mazarat in Madinah to visit Uhud Mountain , Masjid Qebaa and Masjid Zul Qeblatein
10.00 PM Please leave your Luggage in front of your room. in order to collect them and transfer them to Makkah
Early am , we will leave the hotel to the airport for our flight to Jeddah
Arrive Jeddah , transfer by our priavate air-conditioned bus to Makkah
We will perform our Umrah and then staright to our V.I.P Camp in Mena
We will leave Mena by train or by bus to Arafa for our HAJJ DAY.
Stay in Arafat till sunset, then depart to Muzdalafah , where we shall spend the night
Breakfast and Lunch will be served in Arafat
Hot dinner wil be served in Muzdalafah
Return after Fajr to our V.I.P Camp in Mena
buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be served daily
Stay in our Mena V.I.P camp in front of Jamarat
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner buffet will be provided daily
V.I.P Camp in MENA
Transfer to our Apartment building in Aziziah
Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be served daily
Shuttle bus will take you back and forth to Alharam for prayers
Schedule will be posted in the entrance of the building
Transfer to Jeddah airport for final departure.
Ihram for men and prayer rug for women